What information is to be collected
Only information that provides the ability to support user feedback, placing orders and managing them is subject to collection.
When making a request for feedback, users leave the following data on the site:
- User message
- Contact number
- E-mail address
Some user actions are automatically saved in server logs:
- data about browser type, add-ons, request time, etc.
How is the information received used?
The information provided by the user is used to carry out trading activities, to communicate with him, including to send notifications of changes in the status of the application.
Personal data management
In order to prevent accidental deletion or corruption of data, information is stored in backups for 7 days and can be restored at the request of the user.
Providing data to third parties
Personal data of users can be transferred to persons not associated with this site, if necessary:
- to comply with the law, regulatory act, enforcement of court decisions;
- to detect or prevent fraud;
- to eliminate technical malfunctions in the site;
- to provide information on the basis of a request from authorized state bodies.
The site administration takes all measures to protect user data from unauthorized access, in particular:
- regular updating of services and systems for managing the site and its contents;
- encryption of archived copies of a resource;
- regular checks for malicious codes;
- use for hosting a virtual dedicated server site.
For all questions, you can contact the site administration by e-mail